BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Fallen Dream is Yet to Be Found...

A dream is a cloud of silver,
of aromas near and far.
A mirage of what to be,
they will guide you to the stars.

Welcome...my name is The DreamCatcher, but I'm known as Glistenleaf on the internet/interwebs most of the time. I dwell in the land of mystique and wonder , where I feel the boundary between the seen and unseen thin and obscured. One of the best ways I spend my freetime is staring into the mesmerizing patterns of the clouds floating listlessly in the sky, the place where imagination scampers freely. It's really quite amazing what you can see there...
On my "normal" side (What is normal?) I love to sew, knit, and design, hobbies which in my opinion, I am quite good at. All of my artistic pieces have a connection to nature, whether the call of the sea, or the whispered silence of fallen trees. I am currently working on death...any ideas?
Enough said, until I begin to ramble about my life story, which would just take forever. Here's a question for those who like to think: Where is the edge of the universe?
~The DreamCatcher

1 comments:

ѕтαrr said...

I'm bored...*sighs*